Monday, December 13, 2010

staring point

I never imagine the future. I do not plan what will I do. I consider myself easy go lucky. I achieved things not because I plan but because I do all my best. Being a student leader before make my life on public. Imagine a single action and some words make others laugh, smile, get angry. I remember how many times I should decide. The times that my decision will affect a lot of things. I remember how the politicians will call me up inviting me to the government activities. For me, their politicking activities. I remember how they treat me, and the plan to use. At the end of the day. I'm here standing with dignity and respect to myself. Not a single centavo from a politician drag me in the dirty world of politics.


It's a pressure upon graduation, a lot is expecting a lot from me. Honestly, I'm pressured. I don't remember what I always said before "sa tamang lugar, sa tamang pagkakataon, sa tamang panahon." After months of realizing the scenario of my life. I realized many things. I realized that there are things that I can't have in this time, the position I want. Well, I remember how I sacrifice to to achieved what I am during my college days. I realized what shall I do. I realized that in crossing this threshold. New life, new sacrifice and new starting point. 




ZERO


the starting point of everything it can be negative and positive. And I don't want to walk in the negative path. It's before to stay in point zero. But as I walk in the positive path, it's really slow. I never imagine that I will experience this difficult things. 


AM I happy?


how can we measure happiness? Is that you are happy because of someone loneliness? Or happy because I'm satisfied with what I have and where I am now. People come and definitely go. All good things must come to an end. What comes up must come down.


In this world, there are lot of things we have to explore. There are rocks like trials that we will make us better. There are little things that we disregard that have big impact with our life. If I will be given a change to back to my life. I will not use that instead I will wish to help me plan my future and correct my undertakings before by the action I will done in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments

Webmaster Tools