Sunday, December 19, 2010

friends?

It was 6:30 in the evening, going home from work. I'm sitting in the car talking to my friend about life. He tell a lot of success stories. A lot of this are remarkable, a lot of milestone. He is kinda boastful on how he tell the story of his life but you can learn a lot. He has this attitude of making other people, his friends and acquaintance get envy with him. I think this is his outlet of telling people how successful he is. But me? I never get jealous with all of his achievement. I'm inspired some points but not all the time.

Sometimes, he get angry with me that I can't say or react to what he is telling. Simply because I'm not impress. He has a lot to say about me, about my achievements. He even criticize some of my decisions, he even pressure me in everything I do. The bottom line is he has attitude.

If you are successful, he will criticize and compare himself from you. That's how it goes..

As the conversation pass by he realize that I have this attitude of "I'm not interested with other people life" I do not even interested with what there are doing. Well, I think this is the reason why we have this strong friendship. We have different ideas, principle that blend and jive. I can't even imagine that we want only one thing..

..hindi ko lubos maisip na magkatulad kami ng gusto.. bka kung mangyari yun masira na ang pagkakaibigan namin.. dahil baka yung pareho na namang gusto ang pinagdedebatehan namen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments

Webmaster Tools