Sunday, February 6, 2011

I believe!

there are lot of people who will make you down.....


I meet a lot of user. Why crab-mentality exist because the government set example of this Filipino culture. Mismong ang gobyerno and nangunguna sa ganitong klaseng ugali.






This is one of the reason why I don't want to work and pursue career in the government even a lot of people expect me in that field since I was former President of the Bulacan State University student Council and called sometime Hon. Ernest Timothy R. Flores, as one of the member of the highest policy making body in the University, the Board of Regents.


Since situations become worst as my term ends. It becomes challenge for me to pursue all the dreams I want. Pressured, because a lot is expecting from me. I also experience listening to the advice of my colleague and doesn't work. In the end, me and myself is the main ingredient of where and who I am today. It's up to me if they can influence me or adopt the situation or do the best that I can and prove to them. I can because I believe.


I always keep in mind this formula to become successful. Dream and Believe and hold on even in the most impossible dream.


Live with vision and aspiration


To set what you want is to pursue what you deserve. To think and to plan is the thing before executing.


In this time exactly february 7, 2010, 3:13 in the afternoon at the Ayala Life-FGU Center 6811 Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines. I remember everything, how I became in the top, how they push me down and how I laugh and bounce back higher.


With the guide of Almighty Father and pieces of advice of my parents and people who inspired me. I know I can. I believe!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments

Webmaster Tools